Thursday 1 November 2012


Jumu’ah: Day of Durood





‘Umair Ansari رضي الله عنه narrates that the Prophet صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم said: Any individual of my Ummah who seeks blessings of Allah for me from his very heart in sincerity. Allah will return upon him ten times and elevate him by ten ranks and register for him ten good deeds, remove ten misdeeds for him. (Nasa’i: 64)
‘Abdullah ibn Mas’ud رضي الله عنه narrates that the Prophet صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم said: On the Day of Resurrection the most near to me is the most seeker of blessings of Allah for me.(Tirmidhi: 484)
Anas رضي الله عنه narrates that the Prophet صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم said: Seek Salatblessings of Allah for me especially on Friday because Gabriel just came to me from my Lord and told me that Allah has said: No Muslim living on the earth who seeks blessings of Allah for you once but I (Allah) along with My angels bless upon him ten times. (Targhib: 498/2)
Abu Umamah رضي الله عنه narrates that the Prophet صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم said: Seek blessings of Allah for me abundantly on every Friday since the Salat of myUmmah is presented before me every Friday. So the more seeker is the more dearer to me. (Targhib: 503/2)

No comments:

Post a Comment